Accuser: Bill Clinton Was With 2 'Young Girls'Newser — Neal Colgrass
Jeffrey Epstein's most prominent accuser says she once saw Bill Clinton with "two young girls" on an island used for sex orgies, Newsweek reports. In newly unsealed court documents, Virginia Giuffre responds to a lawyer who asked whether she recalled Epstein talking about the former president owing him favors.
"Yes, I do," answers Giuffre. "It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off. You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here [on Epstein's island] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me favors." She adds later that "it was just a joke," and the former financier "told me a long time ago that everyone owes him favors. They're all in each other's pockets." For more:
- 'Orgies': In the documents—from now-settled civil litigation against Epstein confidant Ghislaine Maxwell—Giuffre makes other allegations about sex crimes and "orgies" on his US Virgin Islands estate, per the Guardian.
"Orgies were a constant thing that took place," she says, adding that she was pressured into having sex with US politicians, a famous scientist, and rich entrepreneurs.
- 'Indirect' threat: Looks like Maxwell wasn't just Epstein's "madam." The British socialite—now behind bars—also had sex with Giuffre, Epstein, and someone whose name is redacted: "I had to go down on Ghislaine," says Giuffre, per New York.
Epstein and Maxwell allegedly warned her not to upset them, which Giuffre calls an "indirect" threat that "scared" her. "I don't believe that any of the girls involved were truly willing participants doing it out of their own wanting," she adds.
- Not dating: Emails between Epstein and Maxwell show the socialite trying to hide their romantic relationship by getting another person (identified as "shelley") to claim she was dating him: "I would appreciate it if shelley would come out and say she was your g'friend - I think she was from end 99 to 2002," Maxwell wrote in January 2015, per the BBC.
Epstein wrote back that this is "ok, with me."
- 'Nothing wrong': In another email, Epstein wrote her that "you have done nothing wrong and i woudl urge you to start acting like it. go outside, head high, not as an esacping convict [sic]. go to parties. deal with it," per the Daily Beast.
The emails seem to undermine a claim Maxwell's lawyer made in seeking bail, that Maxwell and Epstein hadn't made contact for over 10 years.
- Her sex list: Giuffre says Maxwell told her to have sex with several powerful figures, including Alan Dershowitz, former New Mexico Gov.
Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew, hedge-fund manager Glenn Dubin, and artificial-intelligence scientist Marvin Minsky, per New York. Other names in the documents are redacted.
- 12-year-olds: Another on Giuffre's sex list was modeling scout Jean Luc Brunel, who allegedly brought three underage girls from France as a gift for Epstein.
"Jeffrey bragged after he met them that they were 12-year-olds and flown over from France because they're really poor over there, and their parents needed the money or whatever the case is and they were absolutely free to stay and flew out," says Giuffre, per Vice.
Epstein apparently laughed and said there's "nothing or no one that couldn't be bought."
- Mar-a-Lago: In her deposition, Giuffre also recalls how she met Maxwell at Mar-a-Lago, President Trump's Florida resort.
Giuffre had a summer job there when Maxwell walked up and offered her extra work as a masseuse: "If the guy likes you, then, you know, it will work out for you," Maxwell apparently told her.
"You'll travel. You'll make good money. You'll be educated, and you'll finally get accredited [as a masseuse] one day." (Maxwell is fighting to keep other documents sealed.)
- Hostess Attacked for Following Virus Rules Won't Return to Job
- A Break for Man Serving Life Over Stolen Hedge Clippers
- Trooper Charged With Murder Over Man 'Shot in the Face'
This article originally appeared on Newser: Accuser: Bill Clinton Was With 2 'Young Girls'